Sunday, March 27, 2011

To Sam From Bela

I miss you insanely bad! Oh my goodness tell Erin and Leigh that I adore them and their beautiful descriptive writing in their blogs <3 ha... (Oh btw..Mr.Hunter!~ I saw Lakin today (: and gave her a butterfly necklace) Sam, so far what I've read about Belize seems absolutely amazing! I'm completely jealous and hope you are loving it- don't miss your mom and dad to much(; Okay what else... hmm I know you'll shower because you do like 20 times a day at your house... ummm wear sun screen! I don't care if you've never been sun burned before! You will in Belize, it's like freakishly hot there I've heard. Okay now read this to everyone and tell everybody I miss them and love them. Tell Erin I miss her beautiful voice and to sing to the Mayan kids... Tell Garik that he has an amazing mother who I adore and that she probably misses him, so blog her and that I love his bandana hehe.... Tell Rowan I'm really excited for yoga in gym with his mom to smile and have fun and that I love my little English buddy(;...... Tell Conner to do great things there and that I love him dearly.... Tell Grace I miss her! And tell her to play guitar there!.... Tell Jeremy to set up a basketball game haha and show them his cool shoes(: ....... Tell Leigh she is sooo talented and to just keep being amazing and tell her I love her...... Tell Indi she is gorgeous even during a long hike and to teach the little girls some beautiful ballet moves lol....... Tell Nicole I love her and miss her funny stories a ton...... Tell Maddy that so many little girls probably love her there and that I miss her pretty face..... Tell John I love him dearly and that I hope to God he didn't bring any secret stashes of Monster (; haha miss u johnny! Okay I'll shut up now.... Okay well bye Khan Lon I love you very much and hope you make the best of every moment you have with the awesome opportunity.

<3 Bela

P.S.- We are hanging out when you get back.
P.S.S.- Wear sun screen!
P.S.S.S.- Have a breath taking time! I <3 U

0 comments: