Thursday, March 31, 2011

From Claire (again haha)

Hey guys! It's been almost a week since you all got to Belize! I'm sure you have gotten a bunch done! It definitely seems like it from the posts and the pictures. It looks like you all are having an amazinggg time!! Nothing has really been happening in South Bend--I haven't seen any snow yet, but it definitely has been freezing! Everyone misses you all a ton! I can't wait to see you all and hear all about the trip--I'm sure you have many, many stories. Haha. (: It is amazing all of the work you are doing for the kids in Belize. It's really nice of you guys to do all of that! I'm sure they love everything you've been doing. Anyway, I hope the last few days are amazing, and I can't wait to hear about your trip! (:
Love, Claire :D

0 comments: