Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hi Sammy!

Hey Sam, it's Liz.  I hope you are surviving in the hot, humid jungle of Belize!  It sounds like it is awesome there.  I hope you are taking a ton of pictures!  It's so weird to think you are so close to animals like monkeys and wolf spiders.  Also, I'm sorry I haven't blogged earlier, I couldn't figure it out at first (not everyone is as tech savvy as you).  I also have turned into an old person and have been passing out at like 8 or 9.  We have been thinking and talking about you a lot, wondering what your next adventure will be.    I'm glad you like the food, we were a little concerned about that.  I bet the students at the school you're at love playing soccer with you.  Dad has become our little nanny here in North Carolina.  I don't think we are going to let him come home---we like his cooking :).  Kevin, Liam, and Annie say "hi" and Liam can't wait to see you soon! Liam is going to love his uncle!! WE MISS YOU and have sooo much fun!  I can't wait to here all the stories.
Love you lots!
Liz 

0 comments: