Tuesday, March 29, 2011

From Sam...


Hey People! This is Sam. Belize is awesome so far. The second day we hiked about 6 km. Then we swam in an awesome waterfall. On the way there we saw many leaf-cutter ants, birds, spiders, and toads. The food here tastes amazing. We then took a night hike and saw a giant spider in front of us. It’s so hot and humid but I have no sunburn. The third day we took an amazing shrimp tour and ate gourmet food. There were so many fruit trees and it was amazing. I also held two wild tarantulas.
We are at Maya Center. At this moment I’m eating eggs, sausage, and biscuits. We are going to work now so I cant talk. I’ll blog on a later date if I can. I miss you Mom and Dad and we’ll talk when I get home. I miss you Fishy a lot. I love you too!! I promise to hang out with you on spring break!! I also miss you Ryleigh and David!!. And all of my sisters. Happy Birthday Sara! I can’t remember if you 15 or 16. Sorry! I also say it every hour. :) Belize is amazing and someday I want to come back. I also bought a hammock.
I love all of you
-Sam 


1 comments:

Bob said...

It's is all about the food! Good to hear Sam. I see it didn't take long to find interesting creatures. Mrs. Born will be proud! Love ya Sam, Dad

ps. yur turtles r livin day to day.