Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nicole & group

WOW!  Sounds like you are having a fabulous experience!  Holding scorpions, tarantulas, oh my!  How were the Mayan ruins?  I hope everyone has great photos of your time there!  As much as you enjoy receiving the blogs... I am sure I am typing for those of us which were not able to go in saying... we enjoy reading them too!  We are experiencing your trip vicariously through your blogs. 

I'm so proud of your generosity!  The photos are amazing with the amount of stuff you had packed!  It's hard to believe that all that fit in your bags along with your own clothes!!  I'm sure the kids will LOVE all the presents!  You will probably miss them!  Is there a way to stay in touch with them once you are home?

Enjoy the remainder of the time in the village!

Ich Liebe Dich!

0 comments: