Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dear Uncle Sammy,

"Where Uncle Sammy at?"  Says, Taylor every day.  Explaining it to her is worthless.  She doesn't understand even though I have told her a million times that you are on a trip.  She sometimes says to me, "is he at the condo?"  She misses you so much!  David misses you too.  Now that soccer has started, he wants to play with you so as he says, "I can be like my Uncle Sam, the best soccer player ever!"  Ryleigh misses you too.  She will be so happy to see you and play with you once you get home.  We mention your name and she does smile.  I really do think she realizes that you aren't here.  You aren't missing out on too much here.  Nothing exciting going on unlike you.  Your trip sounds like so much fun and you are experiencing things you will only be able to experience once in a liftime.  I am so proud of you Sam.  You have really stepped outside your comfort zone to go on this trip and I think this will open many more opportunities for you in the future.  I look forward to seeing you next week.  I love you and mom says hi and she loves you too. 

Carrie (the only good sister you have)  lol

0 comments: