Monday, March 28, 2011

From Claire :)

Hey everyone!! 
I hope you are having an amazing time!! I miss all of you!!! It looks like you are having a great time, and I'm so glad you guys get to spend your spring break in Belize!! That's so fun! I hope you have a great rest of your trip! Be sure to take a bunch of pictures!! 
Love, Claire :)
I'm going to write a message to each person:
Maddy: I hope you're having a lot of fun!! I have to tell you that I told my sister about the guitar under the blanket thing and she like died of laughter! :) I hope you enjoy the rest of the trip! It looks like so much fun!!
Nicole: Hey Prudz! I hope you are having a blastt!!! I have to tell you that my grandma was driving and a squirrel crossed the road and she shouted "SQUIRREL!!" I had to tell you that before I forgot. Haha. Ok have an amazing rest of the week!
Erin: Mittens!! I hope your trip is going great!! The pictures look amazing and I liked your post thingy. You are amazinggggg!!!! When you get home, make sure to call me and tell me all about your trip!!
Leigh: I hope everything is going well! I'm so jealous of you guys--it's like 35 degrees here right now! :( Haha. I hope you are having a bunch of fun! Have a great time! Be sure to tell me all about it!!
Grace: Hey Bass Grace!! I hope everything is going great! When you come back, Maddy, Nicole, you, and me are playing cards during study hall again. :)  Haha ok well I hope you have a great week!!
Indi: I hope you are having a bunch of fun!! You are so amazing! I hope you have a great week in Belize!!! Take a bunch of pictures for me :)
Conner: I hope you have lots of fun!!! When's your birthday? July schhhh-19?? Haha I just remembered that. Anyway I hope your week goes well, and have fun!
Rowan: I hope you are having tons of fun in Belize!! I miss the "HA" thing (Maggie reminded me of that...haha). It makes me laugh. :D Ok well I hope your week is amazing!!
John: I hope your week is going well!! It looks like a bunch of fun! Have an amazingg time!!
Jeremy: I hope everything is amazing!! I'm sure you guys have a bunch of activities planned for the week that are going to be so much fun! Enjoy the trip!
Sam: I hope your week is going well! I hope your trip is a bunch of fun! You'll have to tell me about it when you come back.
Garrick: I hope you have a bunch of fun in Belize! It looks amazing! Enjoy being the only 7th grader going on the trip!!

Sorry I sort of repeated things in that...anyway I hope you have a GREAT spring break!! I miss you guys!! Take a bunch of pictures!!!
Enjoy the trip!!!
Love,
Claire :)

0 comments: