Thursday, March 31, 2011

From Sam...


Hey guys and other people reading this post. Belize is just amazing, even though it’s hot and humid, Belize rocks my socks. Playing soccer with the kids just makes my day. The kids here are so appreciative and respectful. It’s very entertaining teaching a class. The kids are so funny. Tomorrow we’ll be touring the Mayan Ruins. Anyway, thanks to all the parents who blog to us. I enjoy hearing them during lunch. Thanks to all the students who wrote to us. (Claire, Maggie, Amanda, Emily, and Isabela!) I miss you too Isabela and will definitely hang out together over spring break! Im wearing my sun screen but I’m still tan. :) I also love you to alot. Okay, here to mom and dad. Whose in the National Championship? My guess is Butler vs. UCONN. Shelvin Mack vs. Kemba Walker. Go Butler! Last but not least, thanks for giving me this opportunity. I never really thought about what I have. I know I want a lot but after staying here, I’m one lucky kid. Thanks mom and dad. I love you a lot. I miss you guys to. Thanks Carrie for blogging me. Your the only good sister :). I miss you Taylor Mack, David Wayne, and Ryleigh Morgan. I miss you too Sara and Happy Birthday whenever it was. Well talk when I get home Mom. Tell Dad I miss him to and NC is probably cool but not nearly as cool as Belize. I hope to come back one day. Juan is a ninja awesome guide who is the bomb diggity. Sleeping is no problem for me. Only showers. The food again is amazing. So far I’ve seen scorpions, tarantulas, wolf spiders, lizards, and so many birds. I bet you guys get to sleep in, waking up at 6 A.M to roosters for us. Anyway its time to go. I love you a lot. I’m so excited for Tobacco Caye. 
Love Sam

P.S Mom, please re-schedule my orthodontist, my mouth will hurt for the rest of Spring Break.
P.S.S Dad, say Hi to Liam for me
P.S.S.S Blog me again Isabela, Ill call you in Houston, Miss ya, and I love you

0 comments: