Monday, March 28, 2011

From Amanda

Omg guys i hope ur having an amazing time and everything, while Im sitting here, at home, with no life, you know, the usual. Anyway. You go have fun, all the while knowing im bored as heck. Remember: Stay Alert! The world needs more lerts! okay. Im getting off track here. Erin, eh, Nicole, *spaz*, Conner, I hope u see a mutant alligator, Grace, dont get excited about peewee games, Leigh, Did u bring chompy? Maddy, I hope the zombie leaders not mad ur gone! John, hope ur having fun! Jeremy, Have a great time, Sam, I hope ur okay without ur xbox, jk jk, dont do something stupid please! Garreck, sorry if i spelled ur name wrong, but I hope ur not feeling to left out with all the eighth graders. Indi, have u seen any bananas :)? Rowan, I hope the accident isnt bringing back flashbacks.

0 comments: