Thursday, March 31, 2011

From Erin...


Hey people, It’s Erin! I’ve been having tons of fun. First, I want to ask for an update from my dad. Are Conor and Haley eating? How is Mom’s trip going? Tell her I said hi and I am having a great time. So, here in Belize we are having fun. It’s still hot (not getting any cooler). But, I bet the heat is better than the snow in Indiana. I have loved spending time with the kids at Maya Center. They are so nice; I taught a group of little girls how to play “Honey, I love you.” They were so happy and so was I. We also build and painted a picnic table. I certainly have been spending a lot of time in the classroom and with the kids. (Working is hard! Just kidding, it’s fun.) Tomorrow, we are bringing our gifts to the kids. Also, we are going to see the Mayan ruins. The fun will never stop!
Lots of love and miss you a lot!
Love,
Erin

0 comments: