Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hi Jeremy!

I was thrilled to see a blog message from you!  I was beginning to think you forgot how much fun it is to write to me.  I just got back from Connecticut with Bobbi.  We had a wonderful time. The place was amazing. Everyone there thinks we should be able to go once a year!  I agree.  Now we just have to convince Dad and Ed. Andrew kept Dad busy learing how to play Mario Kart while I was gone.

I showed the blog site to Bobbi and Ed and they loved looking at the pictures and reading all about the adventures you are having. Did you play soccer with the kids ? I hope you are taking picutures. Are you melting yet from the heat?  How are you and the bugs, spiders ect getting along?

Glad to hear you are using the sun screen. Use the aloe on your sunburn, it will help to cool off the heat from the sunburn and help prevent peeling.

I can't wait to hear all of you stories.  Have FUN!! and we are looking forward to seeing you next week.
Love, Mom

0 comments: