Friday, April 1, 2011

Peanut Post VII - Special Edition (a two-fer)

Hi Indi. Just want to tell u that your biggest Booster, Grammy, sends her love - as does the rest of your Peanut Gallery (Uncle Dan and Tony, Uncle Paul and John and your cousins Jack and Cynthia, etc.). Uncle John says it is a good thing that a Cote has returned to Belize to set things right as you know, but may not remember, that Aunt Julie had a rough go of it when she visited many years ago. The storms that past thru here yesterday are heading your way, so hopefully you will have an action-packed thunderstorm one night on the Caye. Love you, Dad.

Hi Peanut....it's mom....
I have lots of news for you....
1. Just to set the record straight I only got emotional at the ballpark. (btw the new park is great!) The fans around us couldn't understand why I was crying when the Orioles just scored a grand slam homer though!
2. Last night Dad and I played cribbage. You know how You and Dad always get the good cards and then whip me....well last night I put a 30, yes 30 point lead on Dad early in the game and finished with -are you ready? I skunked Dad! I know you have probably fallen off your chair with that news, right?
3. I made an appointment with Sophia for you and me the Thursday after you get home. Figured
that would a nice treat for you.
4. Dad loves his new iPad so much that he will hardly give me keyboard time to write you. If you can believe it Dad and Uncle John are going to try FaceTime this afternoon.
5. Sabrina and Emily ask about you and your trip each day and are so anxious to see pictures and see you.
6. I miss playing backgammon with you.
7. We are going to the Ballet tonight, The Sarasota Ballet is doing a tribute to Balanchine. I am excited and will be thinking of you when we are there. We'll be in our usual balcony 'cheap seats' at the Opera House.
8. Dad and I went on the longest bike ride ever on Tuesday! We had fun looking at all the tropical fauna...the jasmine is in bloom here and smells delightful.
9. What special dinner do you want on Tuesday?
10. I love you and want you to carry that in your pocket while you are snorkeling about. Also lather up!
Mom

0 comments: