Saturday, April 2, 2011

From Erin...


Hey everybody, it’s Erin! Tobacco Caye is paradise. You can always hear the sound of the ocean and feel the cool breeze. The cabins are adorable! There are tall palm trees everywhere that are filled with coconuts and beautiful white sand is everywhere! I love it! I spent hours laying in huge hammocks. I never want to leave! 
We went snorkeling for the entire day today. I saw stingrays, colorful fish, interesting coral, and lots of various other organisms and plants. I got a little sunburn, but not a lot. It feels good to be getting a great tan! The cook, Miss Judy, is a miracle worker. The food is amazing. Also, we are enjoying playing tons of fun games on the beach volleyball court. A favorite hang out is the bar; they serve amazing pina colladas! (No alcohol, of course!) I just had one an hour ago and it was refreshing. They also play really good music. 
Finally, I am loving getting to know the local kids, my classmates, and my teachers. I love them all! Tobacco Caye is perfect and I never want to leave Belize!
Miss you all and see you soon!
Love 
Erin

0 comments: