Saturday, April 2, 2011

Peanut Post from Emmy

My Dearest Indi -

I can't believe some of the pictures I'm seeing! Amazing! I hope you and your pals are all having a good time and are being safe. Your Mother said there was a picture (trust me, I didn't look at it) of one of your pals holding a Tarantula. .  . then she told me you held one as well. . . . have you not learned ANYTHING from me? That is not being safe!! Just kidding! Do as much weird stuff as you can, hold as many spiders as you want, help as many kids as possible, see as many sights as you have time for, spend as much time as you can enjoying what your doing and who your doing it with. . . . this is a great thing you're experiencing . . . remember every second!

Emmy

P.S. We miss our 'lil Red here at The Carriage House, can't wait to hear all about it! Forget what I said earlier. . . . stay away from the spiders.

0 comments: